If this year’s Mzaar Summer Festival is going to be anything like last year’s, save the date on your calendar and start planning ahead!
The Mzaar Summer Festival is an annual tradition, gaining in popularity each year. Just 30 miles to the northeast of Beirut, the mountain resort area of Mzaar makes the perfect setting for a summer festival. The venue will be the Faraya Gardens.
The Mzaar Summer Festival is scheduled to kick off this your on August 11 and carry on through the weekend and up until August 17. Here’s the schedule of events:
– Espace «Mzaa’rt»: Open on the 11 and 12 from 15h to 21h and on 13-14-15 from 11h a 22h. More than 60 artisans and painters painters gather to showcase their latest creativity.
– Espace Boutiques: Open on 11 and 12 from 15h to 21h and on 13-14-15 from 11h to 22h: Fair showing the latest decoration trends, traditional arts, table setup, furniture design and other innovations.
– Espace Jardin Gastronomique: Open from noon to midnight. Meeting point for all food and beverage specialists of the region.
– Mzaar Kids Zone: Open from 11h till 21h « Parking Igloo ». Dedicated to children with shows, music and singing.
– Mzaar Xtreme Zone: «Parking Igloo» Open from 11h till midnight. Strong sensation and adrenaline pumping guaranteed with bungee and rocket jumping, skate park.
During the evenings:
August 12: Altitude Fever in Jardins du Mzaar starting 21h30h. Call 76 358760 for info and reservations.
August 13: Summer & Ski Fashion Show around Igloo swimming pool at 17h30.
August 13 (evening): Igloo Summer Heat with MIX FM around the swimming pool.
August 14: Fireworks at 20h00.
August 15: Mass at 11h30 accompanied by Chorale de l’église st Joseph.
August 15 at 17h: Dog Beauty contest.
Bring your mom, dad, pets, and kids of all ages, because there will be something for everyone at the Mzaar Summer Festival. The line-up includes live music performances, exhibitions, carnival games and activities, fireworks displays, painters, artisans, a dizzying array of delicious food stands, and even fashion shows. A festival like this is summer fun at its finest. Check out the highlights of last year:
The accommodations in and around Mzaar fill up quickly for the festival, so be sure to book your lodging online today! Check out our list of our highly-recommended best-selling hotels in Mzaar:
MzaarVille Chalets – 5 NIGHTS Studio Chalet at $1075 and $215/extra night
InterContinental Mzaar – 5 NIGHTS with breakfast Standard Double Room at $1510 and $302/additional night